Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Working Out

Last week I started off with the goal of making sure that I got all of my Insanity workouts in- 6 days! And I did it! By Thursday, I had the attitude of, "ugh! I don't like this workout! We shouldn't do it!" And sadly, we didn't do that particular workout- but we did do that abs one.. still a challenge! And even though it's only Tuesday- we're doing good!

I'm supposed to get my orders this week which will be a huge load off my shoulders! Then we can start going through some checklists and get to packing and organizing.  I hate packing! Boxes, rubbermaid containers, whatever it is- I don't like it! Tyler doesn't think we have a whole lot to actually put in boxes.. I think otherwise.  Roughly 6 more weeks!

I'm looking for some cheap, easy, and healthy meals to make for breakfast and dinners- but it's hard on such a tight budget! I want to start making smoothies- and I've found a few that I can fit in, but Tyler won't drink them.  He needs to have a higher caloric intake than I do.  But I also need protein because of the intensity of our workouts and I know that I just don't get enough protein on a daily basis.


Next time I'm on here.. or maybe now since I'm just sitting at the Ford dealership waiting for our car... I want to put up some pictures from our Honeymoon! I haven't even done that on Facebook! I think I'll do that first!


Oh! I'm listening to my Disney station on Pandora and Beauty and the Beast is on.  I found the best thing ever the other day! Beauty and the Beast on Broadway is going to be in Wichita the ENTIRE month of September! AGH!! SOOO EXCITED!!

Okay.. time to do some honeymoon picture posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment