Thursday, March 1, 2012

Getting Closer and Closer

Okay, okay.  I know- it's been a while.  It seems like a long while.  I know I was supposed to upload pictures from our honeymoon and I haven't done that either.  I don't know when I'm going to do that yet.. maybe when I'm on base in waiting to move in to our apartment.

It's 1 March and we are leaving in 10 days! It's really hard for both mom and I.  It's not the same as going to BYU-I.  I think it's because this time I'm moving- I'm married.  But! She's going to try to come out while Megan is at girl's camp and then maybe again in September to see Lion King (I know- a previous post said Beauty and the Beast).  I'll be back home Labor Day weekend for Alison's wedding.  We're going out to California in November for Jessica's.  We'll see each other quite a few times this year!

There's an update for Tyler's career path.  He decided to not go to tryouts this spring.  It would have been the 17-18th.  He has said that his whole heart just in it right now.  Not to go in 2 1/2 weeks.  So he made up his mind that he's going to switch to the Kansas National Guard and then tryout this fall with either the SF unit in Texas or one of the units in Mississippi.  Dillon Amburgey came to see us Monday too and he offered Tyler an internship with the company he works for.  He works for Ratheon which is a government contracting company.  They do a lot of secretive classified work.  I guess they're starting work with analog radios which would be right up Tyler's alley from his work as a commo guy.  Tyler's not very good with all the programming and coding right now- but if he had to he could learn it.  So that is his Plan B if SF doesn't work out for him.

Movers are going to be here next Wednesday to pack up our house and then loading up the semi Thursday.  We're going to end up staying at David and Linda's for 2 nights or at grandmas.  Since he's not going to tryouts- he has to drill next weekend.  I'll spend the day Saturday here with mom and then head to Wichita on Sunday.

I'm thinking about looking for a teddy bear or something for mom before we leave.  It sounds silly but that's kind of our thing.

Okay- going to try to keep up on this regularly.  Oh! Fitness goals! We've been losing some motivation with this whole Insanity workout.  We need to start up again working out everyday.  We're going to order the next step up; Insanity: Asylum.  And I plan on starting that 1 April as a BeachBody Challenge.  I'm really excited.  I'm going to be in FABULOUS shape for the PT test at tech school! I'm excited to move and have a regular routine and be able to eat healthier.. we'll be able to afford it!

No comments:

Post a Comment