Saturday, January 14, 2012

New to all this!

So this is a whole new world to me.  I used to think I was pretty Internet savvy- but I feel like this is going over my head.  I want the picture to be smaller and want my title to be centered and I can't figure out how to do it! Maybe when I'm over at David and Linda's this week, Tyler can figure it out for me.  I'm way excited to be at home this weekend with mom! Tyler is at drill so that means it's Mom and Lauren time! We have a pretty fun day planned! Including Beauty and the Beast! AGH!!! Our future kids (girls) are going to be Disney girls like me!

Tyler and I started the Insanity workout yesterday and oh my goodness. We are insanely sore! Felt great to get a workout in though- even with all this snow! Our goal is to do the entire 60 day workout before we leave in March.  I'll be keeping everyone updated on our progress!

Gotta go for now! More later when I have time tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment