Thursday, January 26, 2012

Project 52 Update!

Well, I haven't been able to be online quite as often as I had originally hoped, but when you don't have internet at home- what are you to do? Work with whatchya got!

Anywho- Tyler and I have done really well with our Insanity workout! We're almost done with Week 2 and seeing improvements, which is always exciting! I made 5 1/2 dozen cupcakes last Saturday for Grandma Wade's 80th birthday party.  I made some german chocolate, vanilla, and marble.  All 65 from scratch with homemade frosting.  I was VERY tired by the time I was done.. at 10pm! But it was a lot of fun! I was so proud of myself.  Trying to determine what I want to tackle this weekend, a dessert? A meal? Or a craft?

We got a call today saying that the apartment complex in Derby, Kansas has an apartment available for move-in in March! How exciting!!! The Lord truly does work in mysterious ways! Just gotta have faith that He will continue to make things work out for us, despite what our current circumstances may be.  Just gotta keep doing what I'm doing and keep up with my faith! I know it'll all work out.. how? Haven't quite figured that out yet, but I know it will somehow.

The closer March gets here, the more excited I get for this move.  And at the same time- the more surreal it is.  I'm going to be a 2d Lt in the USAF and getting paid for it! I'm going to have some MAJOR responsibilities here in a few months and have several men and women under my command! Some of them might be old enough to be my parents! Talk about intimidating! But I can do it!

Tyler's still working right along at getting ready for SF.  I told him that I would help in whatever way I can- and that seems to be writing quizzes for him from his 2 different handbooks.  I think I might be ready to take the 6 hour exam that he'll have to take at tryouts! We're in it together! Just like we're in my career together!

So excited and feeling extremely blessed right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment